Our current job opportunities are listed below or candidates can visit our WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR page for a list of key skill sets that are most sought-after by our clients.
Overview of Roles and Responsibilities
Plan all maintenance mechanical corrective work, in addition to updating preventative maintenance Work Orders requiring external services and/or materials. Work closely with key Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Supply Chain, M&R DE stakeholders to ensure that maintenance work meets all operational requirements and are taken into consideration to ensure the safe execution of the work and minimize production interruptions.
Accountabilities and End Results
- Ensure that all company and contractor manpower resources required to complete work order tasks are fully defined in both number and duration.
- Ensure that all materials, special tools and equipment as required to carry out the work order activities are fully defined in the planning process.
- Will also work closely with all other discipline planners to ensure coordination of trades on work orders on the same equipment and/or systems.
- Work closely with the Scheduling (on site and Integrated) to ensure that all planned resources such as manpower, material, tools and equipment are available prior to the scheduled start date of any activity.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of ongoing operations and maintenance activities to efficiently and effectively prioritize the work order planning process.
- Review all approved SAP notifications and prioritize based on safety, production and other operational requirements.
- Utilize the SAP work order system to carryout detailed planning for maintenance tasks that will go into the 7, 28, & 90 day plans.
- Identify the preliminary start date for work order activities based on predicted availability of all required resources.
- Utilize the SAP Work Order system to carryout detailed planning work with focus on the safety aspects of these activities.
- Ensure that all resources including manpower (company & contract), materials, special tools / equipment, are identified as part of the work order planning process.
- Ensure that all safety requirements such as PPE, special procedures, LOTO, isolations, scaffolding are considered in the Work Order planning process.
- Create MCR’s to request creation of or to update Mechanical Predictive & Preventative Maintenance Plans as required.
- Develop task lists for repetitive work to facilitate Work Order planning efficiency.
- Establish and maintain thorough knowledge of the capabilities of external service providers.
- Work closely with the onsite scheduling team and Integrated Planning to adjust and confirm work order start dates based on actual availability of required resources.
- Work closely with the Maintenance and Operation Supervisors on communicating work details and ensuring that all resources (manpower and materials) are captured in the Work Order.
- Work closely with the M&R team to create MCR’s to ensure relevant SAP master data such as equipment specifications, BOM’s, etc. are available to facilitate accurate and efficient Work Order planning.
- Work closely with SCM & Purchasing personnel to improve the availability and delivery of critical manpower and material resources.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft) Bluebeam, Adobe
- Strong knowledge of the SAP PM module for Work Order planning and processing
- Knowledge of Prometheus GWOS tool for Work Order scheduling
- Extensive operational, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance experience in rotating equipment such as centrifugal, gear, PD and PCP pumps, rotary air compressors, diesel engine driven emergency generators, etc.
- Working knowledge on the maintenance of heat exchangers, vessels and tanks
- Working knowledge of general piping and structural fabrication techniques, welding codes and testing procedures
- Strong knowledge of mechanical safe work practices and procedures
- Ability to coach and mentor Maintenance Supervisors and craftsmen in the efficient, effective and safe execution of mechanical maintenance activities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player with ability to work with internal/external stakeholders ensure the safe and efficient execution of work plans
Project Planner III
- Develops project work plans per the approved planning processes, generating accurate job packages and cost estimates, obtaining release of planned work orders, and creating task lists.
- Attends project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements and schedules.
- Establishes, monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress of project work plan and calendar.
- Tracks the progress of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
- Uses project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Communicates ideas for improving company processes positive and constructively.
- Assesses risks and hazards to the success of the project and take appropriate measures for avoidance.
- 5 - 7 years of experience. Experienced level
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations
- Makes decisions within broad parameters
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience