WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CBM Projects helps individuals find contract positions suited to their unique skills and capabilities. We value communication. This helps us find the perfect fit for our contractors and our clients.
We are always seeking experienced, hardworking consultants who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
The flexibility of our people to adapt to a changing work environment is the key to our continued success. At CBM Projects our competitive advantage is in the quality of our existing workforce and the candidates that register with us. We value all candidate inquiries and resumes.
Experienced consultants with the following skill sets are encouraged to submit resumes via the “Submit Resume” button at the bottom of this page.
Please be advised that all CBM consulting assignments are temporary and on a contract basis.
KEY SKILL SETS
GENERAL OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- Operator (Commissioning and Startup, Turnover, Field, Panel)
- Permit Issuer
- Procedure Writer
- LOTO Technician
SPECIALIZED OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- Commissioning Coordinator
- Unit Trainer / Simulator Trainer
- Permit Coordinator
- LOTO Coordinator
- PSSR Coordinator
- Commissioning and Startup Manager
- Commissioning and Startup Lead
- Commissioning and Startup Unit Lead
- Shift Supervisor
- Instrumentation Specialist
- Electrical Specialist
- Electrical & Instrumentation Specialist
- Mechanical Specialist
- QA/QC Specialist
- Instrumentation Lead
- Electrical Lead
- Electrical & Instrumentation Lead
- Mechanical Lead
- Procurement Specialist
- HSE Manager
- HSE Advisor
- Safety Specialist